We are proud to celebrate our 32nd year in client services.
S. E. Covington and Company has become one of the most recognized commercial real estate firms in Houston. Since 1984, we have specialized in commercial real estate services encompassing all aspects of contract lease negotiations, tenant representation, architectural and construction administration as well as the acquisition and disposition of commercial property.
Our comprehensive approach to each independent transaction, our extensive knowledge of the Houston commercial real estate market and our highly-qualified associates have enabled us to complete over $2 billion of transactions and successfully work with an impressive list of companies ranging from Fortune 500 to small professional firms.
The key to our success has been our multi-disciplinary approach that combines expertise in real estate, finance, architecture, development, construction management, and information technology. We provide a level of commitment and expertise that is unmatched in the real estate community.
What makes us different?
- Preliminary Space Plan
- We create a hypothetical space plan at the beginning of the real estate process. That way we can truly find the space that matches our client's needs, opposed to the traditional 'shotgun' method of searching the market's available space.
- Construction Drawings Prior to Lease Signing
- We believe that in order to mitigate our clients' unexpected costs and to properly compare potential space, it is vital to have construction drawings prior to signing a lease.
- Tenant Construction Consulting
- We help our clients with contractor selection, pricing evaluation and liaison services with the property manager and contractor. The most important day of your lease is the day you move in, and as trusted advisors we want to make sure that your space transition is uneventful.
- We are the oldest tenant representation firm in Houston. We have experience throughout the real estate cycles in Houston, and can boast that 'we have seen it all'. While our experience is our biggest asset, we also leverage the newest technology to make your transaction easier.
Information About Brokerage Services & Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission
Information About Brokerage Services
The new Information About Brokerage Services (IABS) is a statutorily required form for consumer information to help ensure that consumers of Real Estate Services better understand how a broker or agent can represent them and where to find help if they need it.
Consumer Protection Notice
The Texas Real Estate Commission (Trec) regulates real estate brokers and sales agents, real estate inspectors, home warranty companies, easement and right-of-way agents, and timeshare interest providers